Helen Keller said, “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.”
I believe her. Like I believe in the scent of rain and the sound of little laughter. Like I believe in the Love that came down to save me. Like I believe in times gone by.
Which is why I write historicals. Love stories, to be exact. Because who doesn’t love a good love story? My first two books, The Sound of Diamonds and its sequel The Sound of Silver, released last year. Now I’m gearing up to release the finale of The Steadfast Love Series, The Sound of Emeralds, this April.
Seeing my word-dreams come into print–and from my dream publisher–is quite the adventure. I never expected to be signing a book contract just five months after graduating from college…speaking of adventures!
>> Are you looking for…?
- The story of how I signed a three-book deal… at 22?
- The reviews I write on inspy romance, nonfiction, and young adult books?
- The blog where I review and write about this crazy story of mine?
- The info on my editing services?
- One of my most popular posts, about the day that was to be my wedding day?
If you are on a daring adventure, too, consider subscribing so you don’t miss a thing. I’m so glad you’re here.